Monday, September 29, 2008

I always fail :(

I'm scared shitless. I don't know what to do. My nerves are COMPLETELY shot. I'm so worried she won't like me, I just want to talk to her so badly.

God dammit I'm a fucking creep! How could I possibly expect anyone to ever like me? I don't know what to do, the waiting is killing me. I can't eat, I can't sleep, I've gone bat-shit insane.

I just feel so worthless, I can't seem to do anything right. I have a chance at someone I truly like and I just fuck it all up. I'm am so fucking stupid. I just want to cry so much...

It's not fair. :((

2 comments:

christa said...

Dude, chill.

Oh yeah, and don't give up so easily. Rejection gets easier over time; trust me I'd know.

Kamui said...

I haven't been rejected yet. LOL! I just haven't heard anything from her yet.

I'm worried because it seems odd that she wouldn't have read my e-mails and tried to figure out who the heck I was.

She said she was really busy this week, but still, it only takes a half hour or so to make sure I'm not a psycho stalker.

I think I'm just anxious and nervous and paranoid, and like you said just need to chill.