Sunday, December 14, 2008

Guess I'm a liar! :-P

Yeah, I definitely haven't been updating like I said I was going to... SORRY, dammit! :P

A lot has happened since my last post. I don't think I'm going to get into details and I'll try to keep this short, so here's a semi list of things that are important that are happening:

-I've joined GKS Kenpo Karate and I FUCKIN' LOVE it! It's really great and I'm VERY happy with it!

-I've chosen to be just friends with Evienne. I'm looking for what it is I want and what makes me happy in a relationship. I haven't felt that in my life yet, so I'm going to continue to wait until either I do find it or I just give up and settle.

-I work at a factory, Marietta Drapery and I cut the width of window blinds with a circular saw and even though that sounds repetitive and boring, it's a lot of fun and I love the job!

-I've made some great friends here (mostly through work and karate) and it's been great.

-I'm starting to get back on track with money that I owe and stuff and I figure by sometime in January I should be all caught up and I can start a real normal life here, and that's very exciting to me.

So yeah, I don't know what else to say right now. I haven't been updating because I'm real busy most of the time and I didn't know what to say because I'm sick of hearing the same questions and comments about the things I'm doing.

No one and I mean NO ONE listened to me when I said I was moving here for myself and I'm sick of people feeling sorry for me that things aren't working out with my relationships. I'm perfectly happy and I chose for things to be this way and I don't want to change it. I just want to be happy for myself before I try to have a serious relationship with someone. Right now the best relationship I'm having is the one with myself...

If I could, I'd marry and fuck myself all the time! Narcissism is key to me right now. I want to love myself, then share that version of me with someone I think is worthy. So, I'll try to let you know how that works out for me LOL!

1 comment:

Naya said...

You say such Brian Lucasy things..
Things people should probably not say out loud or in print. Anyway it sounds like your life is totally awesome or some variation of excellentness. Have a happy summer solstice or whatever you stinking athiests celebrate.
Me, I'll have a merry CHRISTmas thank you.