Friday, June 04, 2010

So I Western Unioned Leon $150.00 today and she should be able to pick it up tomorrow and hopefully everything will go well with getting the necessary bus ticket and then I won't have to worry as much anymore. I can't believe it's only a few more days until she gets on the bus to come live here. It's all so crazy and I couldn't be much happier. I love the direction my life is heading in. I sincerely hope that I've learned enough from past relationships and can make this one work to the best of my ability. I care about Leon a lot and I want her to be happy and I want to do everything I can to make sure she is happy and comfortable being here and that she can finally begin to discover herself and become more of an individual and out of the narrow world she's lived in for so long.

I'll do everything I can to support her and make sure we can have a happy life together.

Here's for hoping!

No comments: